APG Cash Drawer, LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected when you choose to share any personal information with us. If we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
If you request or submit information to us by sending an email or by filling out our site forms we may collect the following personal information:
– First and last name
– Relevant company information
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as city or country
– Shipping or billing address
– Other relevant data that permits APG Cash Drawer to contact you
This information may be used to contact you in the future by mail, email or phone to convey information about APG Cash Drawer products or services. The information you choose to provide will not be sold to any third party.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping
– Information to improve our products and services
– Periodically send promotional email about new products, tradeshows, online webinars, newsletters or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you provided
– Process your requests such as to schedule a meeting or deliver a product
– Invitations to events and tradeshows
– Requesting your opinion on APG products or services
APG Cash Drawer implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when ww process your personal data.
We want you, as a valued APG Cash Drawer website user, to fully understand your privacy, how cookies affect you and to be entirely comfortable with your APG Cash Drawer website experience. Please visit our Cookies Policy to learn more about what Cookies www.cashdrawer.com utilizes.
APG Cash Drawer, LLC does not knowingly collect or otherwise use personal data from children under the age of 13. This website is not aimed at children.
APG Cash Drawer, LLC does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operation of our website, conducting business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others` rights, property, or safety.
APG Cash Drawer`s website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. If you choose to use these links to leave the APG Cash Drawer website, we do not have any control over the site you choose to visit. Therefore, APG Cash Drawer cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you choose to visit.
We are processing your information under the basis of legitimate interests. You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org:
– See what data we have about you, if any
– Change or correct any data we have about you
– Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We will not sell or trade your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Click here if you wish to request an export of your personal data.