A cookie is a small file which often times asks permission to be placed on your computer`s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic. For example, cookies may track when you have logged into a site, visited certain pages or clicked certain call-to-action buttons.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies.
– Google Analytics
– Google Analytics tracking codes help us understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience
– User data is all anonymous. Learn more about Google`s position on privacy as an analytics service and their cookie usage on websites
– HubSpot tracking codes help us track the success of our marketing campaigns and website performance. Learn more about HubSpot`s cookie usage
– Tracking codes help us capture:
– How well our website generates traffic and leads
– Areas we can improve our website traffic and marketing campaigns
– Lead intelligence, turning more marketing, sales and website leads into customers
– Gather information about your browser and preferences
– WooCommerce cookies are used to keep track of cart data in APG Cash Drawer`s Online store. Learn more about WooCommerce cookies
APG Cash Drawer uses Google Analytics to capture website usage; how our users arrive at our site, what they do on the site, what browser they are using and on what operating system etc. However, this analytics data, collected via tracking codes in the pages of our site, is not tied to personally identifiable information.
APG`s website also uses HubSpot tracking codes which tracks visitors anonymously. If and when a user fills out a HubSpot form on APG Cash Drawer`s website, their personal information will be associated with their previous website activity upon form submission. However, if you do not wish to disclose your personal data please do not submit any information via APG`s forms. Learn more about how HubSpot tracks visitors.
To give you a better user experience, APG Cash Drawer sometimes embeds photos, videos or similar elements hosted on third party online services such as YouTube. Therefore, you may be exposed to cookies from these services when you visit an APG Cash Drawer page containing such content.
Embedded `share` buttons may be used on APG Cash Drawer`s website. These buttons enable users to easily share content with their friends through several popular social networks. When you click on one of these buttons, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through.
APG Cash Drawer does not control the distribution of these third-party online services cookies and we recommend you check the relevant third party`s website for more information.